I get a little company during chores!
Finally here is a short video of Daddy waking her up in the morning to get her ready for the day...
I'll mention that Sleepy Hollow won the pumpkin competition by a land slide! Then Hubby let the cat out of the bag and told me he voted everyday for his pumpkin (Sleepy Hollow)!
8 comments:
I must say that the video is much like when I wake Max up in the morning. She tries to roll over and go back to sleep too, but since I bring in the coffee, she eventually get's her eyes open.
And now that we know the voting strategy, your blog polls will more interesting and I suspect get a lot more votes.
It looks like Mikayla is a lot of help! Actually probably more help now than when she is a teenager- if my memory serves me right.
AND I LOVE THE VIDEO! She is so cute. Love those smiles. I do believe she is a lot better natured than I am when Don wakes me up- at least that is before the coffee.
I just love the video, she is just too cute. I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks.
Auntie Annie
she is so cute! i love the matching sweatsuits on chore day! that smile is too sweet! and i love that he calls her "tootsie" so cute, she should be a tootsie roll next halloween! can't wait to see her (and you)!
She is just too cute. Brandy, Will's favorite toy as a child was a vacuum cleaner..perhaps it is in Mikayla's genes!! Love her smile as she awakens..beautiful child!!
Grammy Maggie
Will and Brandy,
Wow sooooooo cute! You guys must be having a blast! We've got a cutie too, if Mikayla likes younger men!! Wyatt smiles but his is gas and Mikayla's is genuine love for her daddy and mommy!
Love to all, Robin & Peter
So cute! Love all those smiles!
Precious video!
Hi from Aunt Karen!
Post a Comment