Back when Hubby was courting me he let it slip that he used to have a landscaping job during the summers! I think now he probably wishes he told me he worked at 7-11! His expertise and muscle were critical during this operation, we made about 30 wheelbarrow trips with loam to replace the topsoil and he took the lead on laying sod and cutting the edges.
Whew, we're exhausted! Dad are your finished yet? When can we play?
The backyard looks much better now with the sod replaced and in 4 short weeks of watering the dogs will have their yard again.
As for last Blog's poll results, not as many soccer fans, hopefuls as I expected. 67% think hockey will remain America's 4th most watched sport. I suspect Hubby got on the phone and influenced votes, but he's not owning up to it yet. To respond to Platinumpusher, the poll answers can only be a few words long, and I haven't been able to come up with many short alternative answers, but I'll work on it.
The week, give me you opinion on the Pat's likely-hood of getting to the playoffs without Tom Brady. Sorry Platinumpusher, on two choices...
6 comments:
Who's Tom Brady?*
But more importantly, the yard looks great!
Yikos!
My username of 'platinumpusher' has changed!
The comment above is evidently the first preview of my soon-to-be-released blog!
nice turf! you should picnic on it as soon as its ready!
The yard looks fantastic- I wouldn't even guess you lived in the desert- Looks positively cooooooool! And was Will having a good time- or did I miss something? Love you! Mom
Wow, I did that same thing in Tucson several millennia ago, although I didn't put new top soil under it and the turf was some stuff that I got at a construction site where a bulldozer had scrapped the top sod off. It grew, so I'll bet yours will too. The dogs will love it.
I don't think it looked like it took very long at all:). Maybe you all should open a side business. And hook the wheelbarrow to the dogs next time!
Post a Comment