Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Quick Christmas Fix

This post is a quick Christmas Fix. There will be a lengthy post later this week or next. We were overwhelmed with requests, so we have decided to give a little taste of our first Christmas in Florida. I hope this quenches your immediate thirst.

Mikayla got to open many wonderful gifts this Christmas season. Here is your preview...



Brandy will be working on the "OFFICIAL" Christmas Blog this week. I hope the pictures above can hold you over until then. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable. Looks like she had a blast. Love haer and daddy drawing!!

Love,
Grammy Maggie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great pictures I can't wait for the next Christmas blog!!
Auntie Anne

Maxanna said...

I do believe our little angel was having herself one merry, merry little (well didn't look so little to me) Christmas. Can't wait for the long version.
Grama Max

Lucas said...

Love the new blog title! :) Glad you guys had a nice holiday. We are trying to keep our heads above the snow here but it just keeps coming and coming! I've never shoveled so much in my life! At least it's great exercise. :D