It was love at first site; Mikayla knows how to win people over.
As much as Am wanted to live the fast and furious life down on The Strip, I convinced her to enjoy suburbia and accompany me to Super Wal-Mart instead. It was marvelous, you just can't capture the feel of a good Wal-Mart in Chicago.
As a special treat to Aunt Boo, we watched UFC 101 Saturday night and got comfy for three hours of cage fighting! She was totally into it, about as much I was into "Secret Life of Bees" during my Chicago visit. Paybacks are wonderful.
On Sunday Mikayla let Aunt Boo hold her in her favorite position, for four solide hours! Mikayla was in heaven; Aunt Boo needed a catheter. I'm not sure how Am lasted, but she did, and Mikayla was the happiest baby on the planet.
Of course Mikayla is missing the constant attention, but she's not the only one missing Aunt Boo...
7 comments:
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! I love the blog- I'm still chuckling-And the pictures of my baby girls are so cute! Love those trips to the super walmart.
I guessI didn't have to watch UFC only because I didn't make you watch any National Geographics? We do watch the Sox in the evening, especially one like tonight when the Reds are losing to Washington 10-1.
This little girl is so fortunate to have so much love around her! I cannot wait to cuddle her again
What a wonderful time for sisters to share. Love you "girls".
-Aunt Karen
i had a such a great time! and it was great meeting mikayla!
Is Am nursing Mikayla? The pics are so cute! And don't you have one of those helicopter catheter things she could've borrowed? Can't wait to see her in six weeks!
great post :) your posts always make me chuckle. I was thinking, how weird is it that I would enjoy watching both UFC and The Secret Life of Bees and National Geographic? The only thing you lose me on is baseball/football. :)
Post a Comment